Did you know that more an more Chinese people are shopping in Germany? Made in Germany is a label for quality even in the Middle Kingdom. Some companies are alredy specializing for this market. Dongxii is such a company – it’s a German-made shopping app for Chinese customers. I interviewed Dongxii CEO Marcel (马塞).
How does crossborder shopping with Dongxii and Mailbox Germany work?
A service like Dongxii enables you to shop via an app and select between a growing number of European businesses. You can buy everything you see in the app – it doesn’t matter which vendor or company makes it. You select your products, go to checkout and we take care of everything else.
Dongxii cooperates with Mailbox Germany – so our customers are in luck. You already have an account with us, so we take care of the logistics and you can use your Mailbox Germany data with Dongxii as well.
Do you want to know more?
Download the app
You can get Dongxii as a Weidian microshop that is integrated into WeChat or download the app on your iPhone. Here are the links:
They started their cross-border activities by introducing new wine brands to the Chinese market and after they went back home to Germany they also fulfilled their friends demand for sending over German quality products.
With their third Co-Founder and software developer David, they strive to bring the cross-border commerce with China to the next level:
- Making the best German and European products known and available to a Chinese audience in a convenient way.
- Increasing the quality and longevity of consumer products that are bought and consumed in China and make both cultures learn from each other.
东西 – 是什么？
I have a neverending curiosity how things work. I'm involved with Mailbox Germany since 2014. Let us explore this world and its logistics!
Since 2011, I work as Schrift-Architekt, a freelance consultant for social media and for some time now I am an avid German podcaster with #Onlinegeister, radio about internet culture, social media, and PR.
Latest posts by Christian Allner (see all)
- Use Mailbox Germany To Circumvent Geo-Blocking And Get Products Cheaper - September 10, 2017
- How Cheap Can You Shop In Germany? | Food Prices Germany vs. New Zealand - August 31, 2017
- Let’s Debunk Some Stereotypes About Germany - August 24, 2017